Should I Start a Business?
So, you have an idea for a business. Now what? Join Judith Weiss in this mentor-supported program that gives you the structure and support you need to set your sights on the future. Learn the fundamentals of what it means before you start your own business. And hear about the local resources available to entrepreneurs. No registration required. Adults only, please.
- Personal assessment on major considerations and readiness
- Trade-offs between being an employee and owning your own business
- Options for your own business
- Intro to Business Plan basics
Judith Weiss has over 30 years of experience at Fortune 500 industrial companies in senior roles in marketing, sales, and strategic planning. Judith's undergraduate degree was at Princeton University and received her MBA at Columbia University. She has been a SCORE-certified mentor for 5 years.
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- 2nd Floor Program Room
- Judith Weiss
- Contact person:
- Melvyn Yabut