Personal Technology Tutors
Receive free, personalized assistance from tech savvy volunteers!
- Learn how to communicate with loved ones on Skype or FaceTime.
- Learn the basics for using your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Download eBooks and eAudiobooks with the Library's eBook apps.
- Create a social network account on Facebook or Google+.
Reserve your appointment below.
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- 2nd Floor Program Room
- Contact person:
- Court Fields
Walk-ins are welcome, but those with reservations will be given priority.
Please bring your charged device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) WiFi and laptops will be available.