Housing and Eviction Help Center
The Mountain View Community Development Department will provide bi-monthly, in-person assistance focused on rent relief, eviction support and available legal resources.
Information on direct financial assistance, mediation, affordable housing, unhoused resources and other social services will also be available.
To apply for COVID-19 financial assistance, tenants should bring:
- Landlord contact information.
- Proof of identity, income, and address for each adult in the household.
- Proof of how much you pay in rent each month.
To apply for COVID-19 financial assistance, landlords should bring:
- IRS W-9 or W-8 forms.
- Proof of ownership.
- For each tenant: lease or written agreement, rent statement (by month, if possible), and contact information.
Walk-ins are welcome.
- Thursday, December 15, 2022
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- 2nd Floor Program Room
- Andrea Kennedy
- Contact person:
- Court Fields